Telecom project focused on managing network equipment inside data centers, using services, and deploying on a self-managed Kubernetes cluster.Technologies used:
- Golang is the main language, but java is used a little to maintain some old services;
- Actor services based on Event Streaming using NATS streaming and Kafka (with Akka), events defined on AVRO schemas;
- REST and GRPC APIs, gin gonic framework, unit tests using mocks, services;
- Dockerised services, self-managed kubernetes cluster, deployment by helm charts;
- Postgres, mongodb for databases;
- EFK stack for log management;
- Prometheus and Grafana for metrics.